Our typical hike is generally 1.5 to 2 hours dependent upon the general fitness of the dog. While most services have multiple dogs focusing solely upon fitness, I believe that each hike should incorporate off leash training, commands to insure their safety, multiple water breaks and most importantly, fun! Additional dog's $10.
Pack and Hike length:
The entire trip will be anywhere from 3 to 4 hours which includes pick up and drop off.
- Pickup time between 7AM-9:00AM
- Hike is approximately two hours
- Drop off between 11:00 AM- 1PM
We hike in all weather unless conditions become dangerous, and in that case I will cancel as far in advance as I can. When it becomes very hot I will provide the dogs with plenty of water and shaded breaks.
I will provide an SUV that is compatible with all dogs. I do require that you get a seat belt so that each pup is safe and secure. I will provide a link to Amazon so that you have one that is compatible to my vehicle.
- Dogs must have a collar/ID tag with contact information on it.
- In case of emergencies I will need your contact information and information of someone that you trust to make decisions for your dog in the event I cannot get ahold of you.
- Have extra key or alarm code provided so it is easy to pick up and drop off your pup.
- Dog must be fully vaccinated and have tea/flea medication.
- Must be friendly with other dogs